By purchasing a resource (“Item” or “File”) you are being granted a license to use these files for specific uses under the certain conditions.
The ScribeWP license grants a user an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to utilize the digital work (“Item”).
You are allowed to
- Create an End Product for a client.
- Sell, license, sub-license or distribute and make any number of copies of the End Product.
- Modify or manipulate the Item. You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- Use an Item multiple times, in multiple projects. This is a ‘multi-use’ license.
You are not allowed to
- Offer the Plugin to users of your hosting/blogging service.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the Product
- Re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files.
- You do not have the rights to redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license or offer the file downloaded to any third party.
Under no circumstances shall Mattebot LLC team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if our team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. if your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Mattebot LLC will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our plugin.